We provide all required financial support to your Association with our in-house financial and accounting professionals.
Monthly and periodic reporting can be tailored to your Association needs including but not limited to the following:
- Monthly balance sheet with detailed cash and reserve account data
- Monthly statement of revenue and expenses with comparison to budget and YTD activity
- Accounts receivable aging schedule
- Accounts payable aging schedule (if requested)
- Check register and/or disbursement journal
- Preparation of all invoices for payment on or about the 5th and 20th of each month
- Detailed general ledger reflecting monthly activity (lf requested)
- Annual budgeting
- Assist in the preparation and filing of tax returns
- Collection, posting and deposit of monthly/quarterly assessment checks
- Monitoring and follow up on Association delinquencies and collection actions
Monthly financial reporting is available electronically or by way of hard copy.